Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Sunday, July 21, 2013

0 I hope- one day I wish to talk to the owner- of SDB Infrastructure Private Limited


Almost to all peoples I talked S.K Sharma, Zora Singh, Monga group every one appointed here for this project (Somdatt Landmark, Sector-116, Mohali- done by - SDB Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. Marketing Partner- Monga Realtors Private Limited )including Shankar (appointed at Delhi I think he is account head in Delhi) on his office landline. But no solution got from them. Everyone thinks, first we please them by moving around them. We did this also, but not got any kind of satisfactory result. Divide and Rule is the policy here, which are following by the staff. Its really painful for us. Inspite of doing court case on the company, still I believe in talk and sort out the problem on desk, but I think here Companies employees not want this, quite be possible the owners too- I heard the company's owners are very and genuine men, So I definitely want to talk them. The name of owners are Dr. Brahm Datt (Managing Director) and Dr.Inder Mohan (Vice Chairman). Rest is in their hand. I can pray only. So the lines for  Dr. Brahm Datt (Managing Director) and Dr.Inder Mohan (Vice Chairman)- Respected sir- It might be possible that you are not aware from the real story happening here. So please try once to talk us, else the fight for the rights continues till the things are not resolved. 
I can pray only, keeping my finger crossed- I hope- one day I will talk to you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment